Working off-campus

The Off-Campus Work Permit Program authorizes you to work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full time during scheduled breaks (for example, winter and summer holidays, and spring break).


The Co-op/Internship Work Permit Program is available to international students whose intended employment is an essential part of their program of study in Canada as certified by their Canadian academic institution. The work portion of this program can form up to 50 percent of the program of study.

On-campus work opportunities

International students who hold valid study permits and who are studying full time at eligible Canadian public and private universities or colleges may also be eligible to work on-campus at the institution where they study without a work permit.

More information on work opportunities for international students 


12 Comments on “STUDY, WORK, & REMAIN IN CANADA”

  1. Welcome to illuminati the club of the rich and famous are you interested in joining the Illuminati organization and become rich and famous interested members should WhatsApp us on +234805 702 4321

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *